Oracle Middleware engineer - Warsaw or Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
- Setting up environments by installing and configuring OBIEE or Weblogic software (11g, 12c)
- Scaling up, clustering – including capacity management and design
- Troubleshooting middleware bugs – oracle instances and services
- Configuring single sign on
- Participate on designing new capabilities for the platform and developing those (including performance tuning both on platform and infrastructure layers)
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others.
- Oracle Weblogic Server technologies (Professional level)
- OBIEE, IBM BI or Microsoft BI experience or strong willingness to develop in this direction
- JEE (Professional level)
- Analysis and design (Professional level)
- Configuration and change management (Professional level)
- We see it important that you possess experience, competences or skills in the following areas:
- Distributed and scalable Business Critical Systems
- Layered network architecture and segregated environments.
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationFor more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Clara Gonzalez - email@example.com or call her +45 61311550)
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.