Security Architect in Banking Technology, Gdynia or Warsaw
Workplace: Gdynia or Warsaw
You will get the opportunity to participate in very large IT projects in banking industry for Nordic countries. We are looking for an individual, who is a passionate Senior IT Architect, who loves to work with different technologies in large and complex IT environment.
We are looking for an experienced IT/Solution Architects to drive major technical decisions in projects in order to reduce complexity, risk and adhere to good architectural practices.
The position we offer
As IT Security Architect, you will increase our internal architecture capabilities and proactively drive the creation of the IT architecture in alignment with the business and IT strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining security requirements and communicating these to the development teams
- Assuring that new core banking system implementation (Core Banking Program - CBP) comply with legal and business regulatory requirements and with Nordea internal policies, standards and instructions
- Setting up the security inside implemented banking system (roles, authorities etc.)
- Securing architecture perspective in ongoing work with problem spaces across CBP
- Driving security-specific problem spaces
- Cooperation and alignment across CBP and Security organization
- Building effective relationships with other architects and personnel throughout the organization to facilitate the improvement of the architecture across multiple areas
- Driving complex problems to resolution, by involving key stakeholders in the work
- Participating in solution architecture reviews
- Participating in risk assessments and other risk management related activities
- Documenting your work
The qualifications you need
We are looking for new team members with solid experience with designing and implementing security architecture. You master the ability to make projects move forward by transforming project requirements into documented solution architecture and securing architecture perspective in ongoing work.
- Experience from banking or financial industry
- A master degree in IT, engineering or equivalent;
- Solid professional experience on the position of IT Security Architect or equivalent
- You have knowledge and experience regarding CISSP certification. The certificate is not required, but would be considered a great advantage
- In depth technical knowledge, including experience of technology in scope (Temenos T24, authorization and authentication solutions, ICM, etc.)
- English fluent in writing and speaking
- Readiness to limited travel within Nordic region
- That you used to work in multi-cultural environments and with team members in remote locations
- You have TOGAF and ITIL certifications
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.