Solution Architect for designing Microservices, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Solution Architect, you’ll be responsible for design of APIs and frontend solution and for redesign and optimisation of existing, legacy solutions that will be made available through this new APIs. You also will be responsible for making sure that teams work together to deliver solution designed by you and your architect colleagues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Focusing on both developing a new Home Journey universe together with the business in DK, NO, SE and FI – and to integrate and optimise to existing legacy systems.
- Identifying business needs and come up with great solutions in close collaboration with domain experts.
- Clearing the path by removing technical impediments.
- Ensuring the quality and consistency in the solutions.
- Designing new APIs to be flexible, reusable and robust.
- Communicating and aligning within and towards other Delivery Teams.
The role is based in Warsaw or Gdynia. Welcome to a team of Software Architecture.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have a drive to make it happen combined with good communication, analytical and interpersonal networking skills. You lead the way for development in your team.
- Co-design and code software knowledge.
- Knowledge about modern Java frameworks, e.g. Spring Boot
- Experience in Solution architecture, process flow and integration design.
- Experience in Legacy system analysis.
- Banking domain experience is a considered as an asset.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 23 May 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.