IT Risk Reporting Assistant, Gdynia
The position we offer
- Develop high quality data analysis, communication material and decision making proposals to external and internal stakeholder and support coordination of our approach to executive management.
- Facilitate the background information for the stakeholder management dialogue.
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run information analysis and implementation processes.
- Communicate effectively to recipients at all levels in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision making process.
- Ensures that all reports implemented comply with Nordea’s regulations and reporting guidelines.
The qualifications you need
- In addition, we will look for the following qualifications/skills:
- Proven experience in using reporting tools, including but not limited to MS Excel, MS Powerpoint or other relevant software
- Ability to analyse and present data in a meaningful and visually attractive way fit for management purposes
- High working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross border Nordic organisation
- Have a positive attitude, take on responsibilities and be an engaged and committed team player
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently
- Persistent with a strong drive where you are willing to take “an extra mile” if needed
- Professional experience in preparing and presenting materials to executive management are furthermore considered an advantage