Technical Project Manager for Mainframe masking, Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
- Drive test data compliance and consistency across the group
- Enable agility and scalability through a standardised test data service concept
- Centralise and promote common ways of working for test data management
As Technical Project Manager, you will together with the team and key stakeholders be responsible for provisioning of masked test data in Nordea.
- Improve and lead the mainframe masking practices
- Define and implement mainframe data masking services, procedures and setup associated governance and reporting framework in collaboration with the team and especially the other leads
- Contribute to creating and executing the TDM strategy for enterprise in collaboration with the team, relevant stakeholders and Head of unit
- Manage stakeholder relationships and dependencies both internally and externally
- Contribute to technology direction and/or guide the development of custom solutions in collaboration with the team and especially the other leads
- Set high focus on data quality management and reporting
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a newly established and growing global team, which offers you great opportunities to be involved and create future processes and tools
Who are you?
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
On a personal level, you are honest and outgoing with an inspirational attitude. You lead by example and create transparency by communicating openly. You are proactive and self-driven
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent collaboration and oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with stakeholder management in a large organization and working in a multi-cultural environment.
- ITIL knowledge – service management
- Current test data related experience with focus on mainframe masking and subsetting
- Skills in data analysis & modelling
- Knowledge about IBM Optim tool, DB2 (is an advantage)
- Knowledge about legislation and data privacy
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.