Developer with experience in test automation, Warsaw
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Developer in Test Data Management team you will become Synthetic Data Expert responsible for creation and quality assurance of synthetic data for test environments across the organization and writing automated scripts for interaction with various interfaces and services. You will get the chance to work closely with the rest of the Test Data Management team and key stakeholders and influence the way we work with synthetic data creation and deliver it as a service.
In Test Data Management (TEMS) you will be the single point of contact for test data services in Nordea ensuring:
- data compliance and coherency across the group
- agility and scalability through a standardized test data service concept
- common ways of working for test data management
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing requests for test data working closely with internal customers to understand their needs,
- Creating automated scripts for interaction with various interfaces and services: Windows UI, Web UI, Web API, mainframe terminal emulation with the aim to generate synthetic/testing data for large spectra of internal and external Nordea applications to support other teams' testing effort
- Creating new test data automated via UI, services and model based directly in databases.
- Creating large amount of test data very fast and in bulk for Nordea’s strategic initiative Simplification
- Following up on synthetic data deliveries with internal customers
- Contributing to content and set up of service(s) for synthetic data
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a newly established and growing global team, which offers you great opportunities to be involved in the way we work.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are honest and outgoing with an inspirational attitude. You create transparency by communicating openly. You are proactive and self-driven.
- Minimum 3-years of experience working as Test Automation Specialist/Developer
- Confidence in programming in VBA, Java or C#
- Experience in working with HP UFT would be an asset
- ITSQB certification would be an asset
- Experience in working with test data would be an asset
- Very good command of English
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 23 May 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.