Synthetic Data Expert, Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
- Drive test data compliance and coherency across the group
- Enable agility and scalability through a standardised test data service concept
- Centralise and promote common ways of working for test data management
- As Synthetic Data Expert, you will work closely together with the rest of the Test Data Management team and key stakeholders to provide synthetic test data as a service.
- You will get the change to influence how we work with synthetic data creation and deliver it as a service within Test Data Management.
- Collaboration / interaction with the internal customers to understand their need
- Analyse requests for test data
- Create automated scripts for interaction with various interfaces and services: Windows UI, Web UI, Web API, mainframe terminal emulation with the aim to generate synthetic/testing data for large spectre of internal and external Nordea applications to support other teams' testing effort.
- Follow up on synthetic data deliveries with internal customers
- Possible error finding and correction
- Contribute to content and set up of service(s) for synthetic data
- Set high focus on quality in deliveries
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
On a personal level, you are honest and outgoing with an inspirational attitude. You create transparency by communicating openly. You are proactive and self-driven
- Minimum 5-year experience working as SDET/Test Automation Specialist/Developer
- Must have experience working with test data
- In depth experience working with HP UFT is a key, however training can be arranged for the right candidate
- Confidence in programming on one of OO or scripting languages, preferably VB, Java, C#
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Managing daily tasks autonomously
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Strong communication skills
- It is advantageously if you have:
- Coordination experience as you will liaise with different teams from various Nordic countries
- Advantage having knowledge about the Nordea test environment landscape
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationFor more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Dorthe Hornstrup – Dorthe.email@example.com
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.