Data Masking Expert, Warsaw
- Drive test data compliance and consistency across the group
- Enable agility and scalability through a standardised test data service concept
- Centralise and promote common ways of working for test data management
- You´ll get the change to influence how we work with data masking and deliver it as a service within Test Data Management with a high degree of automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaboration / interaction with the internal customers with purpose of understanding data models and how the systems / applications are working
- Talking to system specialists and documenting requirements regarding how test data should be extracted from production and masked and then loaded into the environment.
- Data masking analysis. What data should be masked and in what way.
- Analyse requests for test data
- Perform the actual masking
- Follow up on test data deliveries with internal customers
- Possible error finding and correction
- Contribute to content and set up of service(s) for test data
- Set focus on automation and high quality in deliveries
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Min. 5 years’ experience with data masking on midrange
- Must have current experience working with test data
- Excellent experience working with Delphix tool is a key, however training can be arranged for the right candidate
- Knowledge about Oracle, MS SQL, DB2 and some knowledge about SAP and Non-SQL databases.
- At least 1 years’ experience from the financial sector.
- Knowledge of application interface for mid-range and main-frame.
- Good skills in data analysis & modelling.
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Managing daily tasks autonomously
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationFor more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Dorthe Hornstrup – Dorthe.firstname.lastname@example.org
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.