Software IT Architect in Banking Technology, Warsaw
The position we offer
- Analyse stakeholder requirements, current state architecture, and gaps to create architecture roadmaps
- Proactively guide, implement and govern architectural principles and best practices to secure high quality in IT solutions
- Design and document the architecture with the focus on reduced complexity, cost efficiencies, reduced risk and/or improved business capabilities
- Driving the major technical decisions for our reporting solutions, expressed as the Solution Architecture.
- Secure good development practices when creating working software
- Comply with legal and business regulatory requirements as well as Nordea internal policies, standards and instructions
The qualifications you need
- Solid professional experience on the position of IT Senior Architect or equivalent
- A master degree in IT, engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following architecture domains: Data Warehouse and reporting solutions, lending processes, payment and cash management, integration;
- Structured way of working with an analytical mind-set;
- The ability to see the overall picture as well as diving into specific details;
- Ability to build effective relationships with other architects and personnel across the organization to facilitate the improvement of the architecture across multiple areas
- Excellent level in speaking, reading and writing in English;
- Good team player and supporting colleague;
- Used to work in multi-cultural environments and with team members in remote locations;
- TOGAF and ITIL certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in work for financial industry will be considered an advantage as well.