Senior Infrastructure Operations Specialist,Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
The offerAs IT Infrastructure Specialist UNIX, you have the exciting role to help developing the platforms in the organisation. You will be working with dedicated colleagues in the UNIX team and you´ll all be working both with developers and operations people. The team works across organisational units and countries.
- Scripting and automation
- Infrastructure build and design in core services
- Build and design platforms services
- High availability solutions
- Project participation
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others.
- Solid Unix experience and preferably experience with one or multiple Unix platforms (or willing to be trained)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Scripting and Automation experience in Unix shell, Ruby or Python
- Technology skills and being technical oriented
- Professional approach being structured, create confidence in others and share knowledge,
- Experience with complex setups in large organisations is preferred
- Fluency both in written and verbal English
More information and send applicationFor more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Kimmy Aagaard – firstname.lastname@example.org
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.