Optimization Data analyst for one of the biggest banks in Europe, Warsaw or Lodz
When joining the Transaction Monitoring team as Optimization Data analyst you have a challenging and exciting job ahead of you. In this role, you will work towards both business and IT in identifying, analyzing and defining solutions for scenario optimizations and solution improvements.
The position we offer
The qualifications you need
- A couple of years of relevant work experience, IT or investigation related work
- A Bachelor degree in a technical discipline, Business/Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics, Data analysis
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- You are communicative and used to navigate in a large organization.
- You have a proactive and positive mind-set and comfortable handling parallel tasks/projects.
- You are thorough, analytical and able to navigate in a highly complex area.
- You are eager to learn more about the regulatory area.
- Wonderful spirit and a great working atmosphere in a new newly established team
- Modern and friendly work environment in open office
- Room for your own idea and suggestions for improvement
- Possibility to develop personally as well as professionally
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family,
- Sports card, Catering and cinema tickets funding,
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Flexibility work schedule and working place (remote, Warsaw or Lodz etc.)
- Relocation package option