Senior Process Specialist, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
The offerWe are now looking for a Senior Process Specialist/Process Specialist!
We are building a new team in Customer & Counterparty Data in team Process and Control and will fill this with new ambitious colleagues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process and Control team will work on the data lifecycle management processes. Including data quality processes and other process related topics as well as implementation of the processes.
- There are different processes and SOP work included in this team’s responsibility, from data lifecycle management processes, de-duplication processes, to data quality processes, customer touch point data updated process, etc.
- This team will also be responsible for the quality control and business rules used in different processes and SOPs.
- The team responsibility is to improve the ways of working around the data management.
- Implement processes and business rules related to GDPR.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Experience as Process Specialist/expert in building and implementing processes. Hold an academic degree.
- Analytical, systematic and result oriented teamplayer with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills in english, verbally and written and preferably with experience from stakeholder management
- Enjoy work on multi-nation workforce and remote teams (Nordic team in different locations)
More information and send applicationYou have until 31.10.2017 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Pernilla Sällvin, +46 721416146.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.