IT Security Specialist, Warsaw and Gdynia
- As a tech lead in the IAM domain you will guide and support the team with the technical implementations, while keeping an overall view of the strategy and direction of the services we provide.
- Enable advanced integrations and new capabilities in our Single Sign-On and Federated identity management solution.
- Support and be responsible for our common security token service, providing one common OpenID connect token across Nordea.
- Support with the architectural demands around IAM for the on-going projects and initiatives in Nordea.
- Support and work as tech lead for the strategic IAM initiatives like; Seamless Sign-On, Attribute Based Access Control, Multifactor authentication and the IAM challenges on our Cloud journey.
Who are you?
- Proven tech lead experience for strategic IAM initiatives
- You have a Bachelor degree or higher
- Experience and knowledge of the following areas;
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional or equivalent is preferable, but not a requirement
- Certification on access management tools (desired)
- Preferably experience from Access Management, Identity Management and Access Control Systems
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.