Db2 Database Administrator (DBA),Gdynia/Warsaw
Workplace: Gdynia/ Warsaw
As a Db2 Database Administrator you will manage a large infrastructure based on Db2 servers in Nordea Bank. The bulk of the operations is working with Change and Incident Management processes.
The position we offer
- Administration and daily management of production and test environments based on Db2 platform
- Analysis of performance metrics and suggesting recommendations and improvements
- Observe trends, be proactive about potential upcoming issues
- Cooperate closely with related parts of the organization in order to build a specialist network
- Creation of tools to improve monitoring and automation
- Participation in production and test deployments
The qualifications you need
- Db2 and Unix/Linux knowledge on administrative level
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux scripting is an advantage
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.