Scandinavian speaking Service Desk Specialist, Warsaw
Join one of the biggest banks in Europe and be part of our new Service Desk team
IT Service Desk Poland team acts with cross border incident management and request fulfilment, takes active part in IT communities and takes responsibility at global level for successful deliveries.
As a Service Desk Specialist you will work together with Nordic Units in order to align local procedures to the Nordic standards and solve tasks that require independent judgment and own decisions on how they should be solved. You will be responsible for supporting end users in case of IT failures or standard requests according to defined processes. You will act as first level support to all end users (single point of contact).
You will be working with a lot of great colleagues in our newly opened office in Warsaw.
The position we offer
- Provide support to end users through all appropriate channels regarding any kind of IT-related problems to ensure high availability for customers
- Align IT activity to business, prioritise and assign necessary resources to swiftly close end users problems
- Interact with second line support or external vendors in all tasks related to IT infrastructure and application problems or requests in order to avoid or solve problems and incidents
- Track, prioritise and document all incidents reported to the service desk using the relevant tools following the incident management procedure to avoid future incidents
- Diagnose software and hardware problems in order to find the right solution and thereby help the end user
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing among colleagues in order to create and implement best practice
- Take responsibility for own learning and keep updated within own area of responsibility to secure continuous competence building and personal growth
The job includes that you need to work on night shifts (approx. 1 week every month)
The qualifications you need
You have at least 1 years of experience from a similar position and maybe you have a bachelor degree (computer science or likely)
You have probably knowledge of ITIL methodology – knowledge of incident, change and problem management will be considered an advantage.
You are open-minded as a person, and like to work in a role with high customer-focus. Furthermore you have very good communication skills and are solution oriented with a ca-do approach when dealing with challenges.
We expect that you speak one of the Scandinavian languages (DK, SWE, FIN or NO) as well as you speak and write English fluently.
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.