Senior IT Service Manager, Gdynia or Warsaw
The position we offer
- Drive test data compliance and coherency across the group
- Enable agility and scalability through a standardised test data service concept
- Centralise and promote common ways of working for test data management
- Define and implement test data services and procedures and setup associated governance and reporting framework in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Have close collaboration with the internal customers to understand their need, guide them and communicate about status of deliveries
- Work closely with the team to ensure service deliveries within time and quality
- Enable and ensure reporting on the service deliveries in collaboration with the team
- Set high focus on quality deliveries and reporting
- Manage stakeholder relationships and dependencies both internally and externally
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with stakeholder management in a large organization and working in a multi-cultural environment
- ITIL knowledge – service management
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent project management skills