Senior Operation Quality Specialist, Gdynia
The position we offer
- Supporting and following up on the execution of agreed processes in the IT areas we support
- Identifying the opportunity for improvement, initiating the service improvement and driving continual service improvement in technology and operation support area
The qualifications you need
- Knowledge and Experience in Application Operation and Support area
- Experience and knowledge in Quality improvement related area
- Good knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge and Experience in Compliance implementation will be considered as added advantage
- Are familiar with ITIL (especially the Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Level Management processes; knowledge about Application Portfolio Management would be considered a plus; an ITIL intermediate certificate in Service Offerings & Agreements or Service Design is preferred)
- Knowledge and Remedy experience (how to navigate in Remedy (Search for an Incident, Problem, Change etc.) and find relevant information like assignment, priority, history etc.) would be considered a plus
- Knowledge about technologies on a high abstraction level
- Result orientation
- Strong teamwork
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.