IT Audit Management Coordinator, Gdynia
The position we offer
- Support Audit Management team especially in respect to administration of IT tool, monitoring of remediation actions and status meeting planning.
- Communicate with all levels in the organisation to ensure visibility of the IT Audit Management function.
- Ensure consistence overview of issues and track progress.
- Participate and drive relevant IT Audit Management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
- Work closely together with Head of IT Audit management and the IT RCS team to provide audit advisory and guidance.
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain.
- Communicate effectively to recipients in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision-making process.
The qualifications you need
- You are focused on quality and pay attention to details.
- As Risk and Compliance officer we expect that you possess good communication skills and that you find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-boarder Nordic organisation.
- You are a competent team player who finds it natural to share knowledge and ideas with colleagues and develop your networks both internally and externally.
- You are able to work with tight deadlines and are well organized
- You can operate efficiently with MS office tools as well as You are able to quickly learn new IT tools