Expert Risk Manager, Gdynia
The position we offer
- Work closely together with the ITRCS management team to provide risk advisory and guidance.
- Establish and drive required risk governance within the Risk Management domain to enable effective Risk management.
- Secure that the Group IT Risk and Compliance Solutions services are provided in a unified way.
- Develop high quality analyses, communication material and decision making proposals to external and internal stakeholder (including executive management).
- Take the lead for projects and/or initiatives and drive the implementation of these within and cross units in Nordea
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run development and implementation processes
- Communicate effectively to recipients at all levels in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision making process.
- Responsible for seeking out trends, best practises and future developments within the sector in order to meet the Nordea business strategy, values and vision
- Participate and drive relevant business, change management and risk management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
The qualifications you need
- International experience and relevant certifications such as ITIL, COBIT, CRISC, CISA etc. – will be to your advantage.
- High working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time.
- Excellent communication skills and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross boarder Nordic organisation.
- Be able to influence without formal authority and show ability to influence and present ideas to senior levels.
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently.
- You take on responsibilities as well as being engaged and committed being a team player where you focus on quality showing high degree of learning agility.
- Persistent with a strong drive where you are willing to take “an extra mile” if needed.