Expert IT Risk Manager, Warsaw
Make IT Risk Management your business!
IT Risk & Compliance Solutions (ITRCS) orchestrate, implement and coordinates initiatives to align and augment the IT Risk and Compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation supporting the Nordea’s Group Technology organisation.
The ITRCS ambition is to take on complex tasks and bring them from idea phase to realisation and in parallel continuously build structures and procedures that give Nordea IT management excellent qualitative support.
Our main responsibility covers:
- IT Risk Management
- Management of Internal Controls for IT processes
- Audit Management in IT
- Quality Assurance
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking as well as a cultural journey.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea.
The position we offer
You will as Expert IT Risk Manager in ITRCS have the responsibility for driving our initiatives for the IT Risk domain in Group Technology where you will provide IT Risk advisory and oversight of related deliveries.
You will in close cooperation with the colleagues in IT Risk and Compliance Management team and the ITRCS management team enable strategic and tactic initiatives to drive effective IT risk management forward and ensure implementation hereof.
You will be involved with 1st line work, but using relationship building and strong communication skills you will often be interacting with 2nd and 3rd line of defence as well as management inside and outside of Group Technology.
The main responsibility areas are:
- Participate and drive relevant business, IT change management and IT risk management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
- Work closely together with the ITRCS management team to provide risk advisory and guidance.
- Establish and drive required risk governance within the IT Risk Management domain to enable effective Risk management.
- Secure that the Group Technology IT Risk and Compliance Solutions services are provided in a unified way.
- Develop high quality analyses, communication material and decision-making proposals to external and internal stakeholder (including executive management).
- Take the lead for projects and/or initiatives and drive the implementation of these within and cross units in Nordea
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run development and implementation processes
- Communicate effectively to recipients at all levels in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision-making process.
- Responsible for seeking out trends, best practises and future developments within the sector in order to meet the Nordea business strategy, values and vision
The position will be working out of Warsaw
The qualifications you need
We expect you to have +5 years’ experience within IT Risk & Compliance and audit combined with a strong interest in being driver for activities and initiatives. We expect that you will play a central role in driving changes as well as supporting and building the foundation for a great customer experience. You should furthermore possess basic IT knowledge.
In a rapidly changing environment, we expect that you are able to quickly pick up advanced domain knowledge and show strong interpersonal skills.
In addition, we will look for the following qualifications/skills:
- International experience and relevant certifications such as ITIL, COBIT, CRISC, CISA etc. – will be to your advantage.
- High working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time.
- Excellent communication skills and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross boarder Nordic organisation.
- Be able to influence without formal authority and show ability to influence and present ideas to senior levels.
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently.
- You take on responsibilities as well as being engaged and committed being a team player where you focus on quality showing high degree of learning agility.
- Persistent with a strong drive where you are willing to take “an extra mile” if needed.
More information and send application
For further information regarding the position, contact Erling Jepsen by mail Erling.Karlin.Jepsen@nordea.com or phone +4561200603 or Reidar Bjerknes firstname.lastname@example.org by mail or phone +47 90844306
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.