Risk & Compliance Expert, Gdynia
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- Quality Assurance
The position we offer
- Advice the organization to secure effective IT Risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation’s of audit issues.
- Communicate with all levels in the organisation to ensure visibility of the IT Audit management function.
- Ensure consistence overview of issues and track progress.
- Execute quality controls according to the IT Audit processes. Report issues to management.
- Participate and drive relevant IT Audit management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
- Work closely together with Head of IT Audit management and the IT RCS team to provide audit advisory and guidance.
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain.
- Communicate effectively to recipients in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision making process.
The qualifications you need
- More than 3 years of experience in IT Audit and/or IT Risk Management or other proactive IT risk remediation activities supporting the organisation.
- University degree in Information Technology or extensive experience in IT.
- As Risk and Compliance Expert we expect that you possess good communication skills and that you find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross boarder Nordic organisation.
- You are flexible and solution oriented, with a focus on quality and deliveries.
- You are a competent team player who finds it natural to share knowledge and ideas with colleagues and develop your networks both internally and externally.
- You possess analytic skills and can understand complex issues.
- You can operate efficiently with MS office tools.
- It will be beneficial if you have knowledge and preferably practical experience with applying ITIL and COBIT frameworks.
- CISA/CISP, CRISC certification would be an asset.