Financial Crime Management Information Data Analyst (FCCP)
The position we offer
- Responsible for the data collection for the MI and reporting, including validation of data quality.
- Responsible for exploring new sources to enhance the financial crime MI.
- Responsible for establishing data collection and data validation processes with relevant business entities.
- Establish close cooperation with Business Areas and Group Compliance in order to meet reporting requirements and potential improvements.
- Manage and resolve complex problems within the data management area in order to ensure accurate single view of financial crime risk is achieved.
- Manage the monthly data lifecycles and groupings at business area and group level, act as key driver to ensure sufficient clean-up and quality activities, expanding the key metrics under financial crime and compliance program.
The qualifications you need
- You are structured in your approach to delivering and solving tasks
- You strive to always deliver with quality and on time
- You have a strong attention to detail and quality
- You have an understanding of relational data.
- Written and spoken local language as well as English
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Master Degree
- Knowledge in Financial Crime & Compliance domain (Excellent Level)
- Project lifecycle experience