Senior Risk and Compliance Officer, Gdynia
The position we offer
- Guide and support the organization to secure compliance with internal and external legal and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with all levels of management to ensure visibility of the compliance management function
- Quality control and management according to the compliance control processes. Report issues to management.
- Assist the organization with identification of relevant compliance risks, controls and advice on implementation and compliance issues.
- Proactively plan and facilitate meetings between stakeholders
- Participate and drive relevant business, change management, risk and compliance management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
The qualifications you need
- +4 years` experience in assuring IT compliance, working with standardized control framework and automated controls.
- You should have experience from working with standard controls for ITIL processes.
- High working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time.
- Excellent communication skills and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross boarder Nordic organisation.
- Be able to influence without formal authority and show ability to influence and present ideas to senior levels.
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently.
- You possess experience from working with standardized control frameworks and automated controls. You take on responsibilities as well as being engaged and committed being a team player where you focus on quality showing high degree of learning agility.
- Persistent with a strong drive where you are willing to take “an extra mile” if needed.
Relevant certification such as ITIL, COBIT, CRISC, CISA etc. and experience from Risk Management– will be to your advantage.