Risk and Compliance Officer, Gdynia
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- Quality Assurance
The position we offer
- Guide and support the organization to secure effective risk management and reaching required level of compliance.
- Communicate with all levels of management to ensure visibility of the Audit- Risk and Compliance management function
- Quality control and management according to implemented control processes and procedure. Report issues to management. Proactively plan and facilitate meetings between stakeholders
- Participate and drive relevant business, change management, risk and compliance management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
- Work as non-financial risk adviser supporting business in developing ethics and risk culture.
- Perform tasks to manage identification, assessment, mitigation and monitoring.
- Control and report regularly and ad hoc on business non-financial risk to ensure adequate and proactive non-financial risk management.
- Ensure consistent overview of issues and track progress. Perform escalation.
The qualifications you need
- As Risk and Compliance Officer we expect that you possess good communication skills and that you find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross boarder Nordic organisation.
- You are flexible and solution oriented, with a focus on quality and deliveries.
- You are a competent team player who finds it natural to share knowledge and ideas with colleagues and develop your networks both internally and externally.
- You hold a high working capacity and a solid track record of delivering qualitative solutions on time.
- It will be beneficial if you have knowledge and preferably practical experience with applying ITIL and COBIT frameworks and as well experience from process development and implementation.
- Formal certifications in ITIL and or COBIT will be to your advantage.