IT Process Specialist, Gdynia
collaboration with the Operational Readiness Management process within Nordea I&O, which is responsible for helping
in handling projects results into production.
The position we offer
- Assuring that projects will be anchored in IT Operations by providing and supporting necessary required activities.
- Supporting Operation Readiness Coordinators (I&O representatives) and Project Managers in executing the process.
- Managing requirement specifications and stakeholder management.
- Sharing knowledge across Nordea within Operational Readiness Management community.
- Preparing work instructions and process documentation.
- Being a sparring partner for process improvements
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
The qualifications you need
- Experience in executing IT Service Management processes towards Project Management lifecycle (Transition).
- Strong interpersonal skills, respecting cultural differences
- Excellent skills in communicating with both IT and Business stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- ITIL certification at a foundation level will be a plus
- Project Management knowledge at a foundation level will be a plus
- Professional level of spoken and written English
- Ready for travel for a short time