IT Security Specialist, Gdynia
The position we offer
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
- Understanding concept of security benchmarks/controls and IT security baselines,
- Understand vulnerabilities and their impact on organization,
- Familiarity with security principles will be an advantage (f.e. PCI DSS, SOX),
- Familiarity with risk assessment principles,
- Ability to explain technical terms to non-technical individuals,
- Familiarity with scanning tools will be an advantage
- Good in spoken and written English