Senior IT Architect for Global Command and Control Centre, Warsaw
The position we offer
The qualifications you need
- Solid Project Management experience, being documented, preferably from a similar area.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency in IT architecture, design and development methodologies.
- Good technical knowledge of modern IT technologies, including infrastructure, Big Data technologies, monitoring methodologies and micro-service architectures.
- Experience with financial industry systems/applications.
- Knowledge about IT operations solutions and methodologies.
- Ability to perform even under high pressure and in complex IT environment.
- Knowledge of best IT practices – ITIL, Kepner-Tregoe
- Experience and certification in one or more formal frameworks in Project Management: PMP, PRINCE2 and/or Architecture: TOGAF, FEAF will be an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.