Senior IT Analysts in Financial Anti-crime IT, Gdańsk
The position we offer
- Analyse business requirements, design technical solutions and secure implementation and testing of the functionality in FACP.
- In collaboration with stakeholders, describe and document both functional and non-functional requirements with quality and coverage
- In some cases develop the needed functionality based on the technical specifications.
- Embrace the Agile methods we have just started working with, and be an active contributor in project teams with high degree of collaboration.
- Drive own activities in the dynamic and fast-paced environment we are part of.
The qualifications you need
- You are an experienced user of Requirements methods such as Use Case analysis, or Agile methods such as Product Backlogs and Epic/User Story/Business Rule definition.
- You are familiar with Requirements repositories such as Jira, with knowledge of the IT Systems Development Lifecycle.
- You have some experience in programming, eg, Java, C or Python, with experience in information modelling, XML file structures and database interaction using SQL.
- You have worked in banking or at another financial institution and have working knowledge of payment systems and formats, eg, SEPA, SWIFT.
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option