Head of Application Security, Gdynia or Warsaw
The position we offer
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
- Team Leading experience with proven track record in building and developing teams
- Experience in leading IT teams in a complex IT environment
- Strong ability to perform even under high pressure
- Proven track record from leading and building change and restructuring initiatives
- Documented ability to work and lead cross-border with different cultures
- Results in driving improvements in application security
- Experience from project management, digitalisation, application development and cloud initiatives
- Strong communication skills as a leader
- Strong strategic and analytic skills combined with an ability to proactively translate strategic direction into concrete actions and plans
- Ability to identify risks and drive compliance