HR Specialist (recruitment area), Łódź
The position we offer
- Driving recruitments for all types of positions in local organization using different selection and recruitment techniques;
- Ensure effective utilization of the selection and recruitment tools such as job boards, LinkedIn and social channels to source candidates;
- Driving Employer Branding activities in order to build and strengthen brand awareness on the market both in professional and graduates environment;
- Close cooperation with leaders to clarify job requirements and submit candidates` qualifications in line with expectations;
- Providing trainings for leaders within the domain of expertise;
- Ongoing monitoring of local labour market and initiating action aiming at attracting best candidates;
- Providing regular reports and statistics.
- An excellent opportunity to join dedicated and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition team working within Global Talent Acquisition;
- A great development opportunity within a fast growing organization;
- A possibility to add value through sharing experience and to take part in building foundation for the future;
- Attractive work conditions and benefit package.
The qualifications you need
- At least 2 years’ experience in recruitment for various roles and positions;
- Proven track record in conducting recruitment using different selection methods;
- Very good command of English;
- Experience in Employer Branding activities;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to build relations;
- Working knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs.