Talent Sourcing Specialist in Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence, Łódź
The position we offer
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the profiles and requirements for each open positon, skilfully adjusting sourcing strategies for various recruitment projects.
- Actively sourcing candidates through the use of social media, advertising, referrals, networking, etc., including direct search.
- Liaising with Nordea recruiters and senior recruiters and other stakeholders based in the Nordic countries and locally in Poland.
- Screening and qualifying candidates’ profiles against position criteria, as well as shortlisting candidates.
- Giving value-adding support in the full cycle recruitment process with practical issues and tasks to enable an efficient and smooth recruitment process for hiring manager, recruiters, and positive experience for candidates.
- Effectively managing multiple campaigns, using all sourcing channels.
- Identifying proactive recruitment methods and continuously looking for new ways of improving recruitment-related processes.
The qualifications you need
- 6+ months experience in recruitment/talent sourcing area, preferably in another corporate environment or a talent acquisition business.
- Fluency in written and verbal English (at least C1) – however, we do not require a certificate.
- Networking and teamwork skills accompanied by a professional attitude.
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a reliable personal working style.
- Ability to analyse and filter out relevant data
- Ability to drive innovation and keep up to date with market trends.
- Great possibilities to develop, including an opportunity to participate in setting up a new global talent acquisition centre of excellence
- Possibilities to take an active part in various and interesting recruitment projects (of both local and global nature)
- Stable employment conditions and an attractive benefits package (incl. private medical care, sport cards, holiday subsidy and many more)
- A wide range of learning & development opportunities, incl. soft skills trainings and Nordic languages classes