IT Developer, Gdynia
The position we offer
- Contribute to Nordea’s standard integration patterns to ensure Nordea’s business application providers get the best guidance to shared effective standard solutions.
- PaaS – Develop standard platforms for Nordea’s developers.
- API – Develop standard API’s for infrastructure shared services.
- Tools – Develop and support our own build tools for automation, compliance and governance.
- Assess products and technologies which the market addresses against Nordea’s business IT requirements.
- Give design and integration support to Solution Architects and Developers around resiliency and effective integrations.
- Develop our standards and usage of OS based containers e.g. Docker.
- Development of automated CI/CD deployment pipeline for our new application hosting container platform.
The qualifications you need
- Java, J2EE, Python, Bash, SQL
- Puppet, Ansible
- Tools: JUnit, SonarQube, Nexus, Maven, Git, Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows