Configuration Manager, Gdańsk
The position we offer
- Uphold our software configuration practices of continuous integration and improving them.
- Use JIRA to coordinate, manage and configure release baselines e.g. Release Candidates.
- Collaborate with other teams, for example engineers, change managers, release team and deployers.
- Identify areas for improvement together with colleagues working daily in the configuration of software then plan and execute improvements
The qualifications you need
- Previous documented experience in a similar Configuration related role for at least one year in a DevOps or Lean environment.
- Practical JIRA and Confluence experience.
- ITIL® Foundation.
- Knowledgeable in BI & Data Warehousing.
- BA / BS in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Remedy Experience is highly valued.
- Large database experiences beneficial.
- GIT, Perl and Jenkins experience is beneficial.