JIRA Administrator, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a JIRA Specialist, you will be responsible for assuring that our JIRA configuration is fit for purpose, scalable and efficient. You will be developing, improving and what is the most important, you will be operating the Configuration of JIRA in our TechOps & Support unit. Moreover, you will be working closely with Release Managers, Release train Engineers, Configuration Managers, Scrum Masters and more.
Our team is allocated in Stockholm, Gdynia and India. We work together to secure IT software releases to pre-production and production environments with simple and fast our guiding light.
What you’ll be doing:
- Controlling JIRA configuration for our Release Management process,
- Maintenaning of JIRA configuration using a common backlog,
- Facilitating requirement gathering and UAT with the release managers for JIRA,
- Acting as a technical administrator for JIRA in our unit,
- Assuring that JIRA is aligned with change the bank organisation and fit for building releases in accordance with SAFe,
- Using JIRA to coordinate, manage and configure release baselines e.g. Release Candidates,
- Identifying areas for improvements together with colleagues working on a daily basis in the configuration of software & release planning and plan improvements.
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to our dynamic international team with an expert knowledge.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are enthusiastic and have a good balance between being technology and people oriented. You have courage to stand up for what you believe and show passion in everything you do, both professionally and outside of work. You are known for being service minded and for understanding the relationships between IT systems and most crucial how to uphold their integrity with good configuration practices.
Your goal is to assure our team can work fast, automate and think differently. The ability to adapt quickly, re-plan and be passionate are key competences
- Practical Agile experience (e.g. scrum master/Agile Coach)
- Practical JIRA and Confluence experience
- Certification in Atlassian’s Project Admin or Agile Development beneficial
- ITIL® Experience beneficial
- BA / BS in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent.
- 2 years+ agile experience in lieu of degree
- GIT, Perl and Jenkins experience is beneficial.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 23 June 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.