IT Security Specialist, Gdynia
The position we offer
- Be a part of one or more of security service components executing assigned tasks,
- Support other units with your security knowledge and experience,
- Participate in number of initiatives which require security support
The qualifications you need
- Possess ability of evaluate IT solutions from security perspective,
- Be familiar with and understands security aspects of Information Technology (hardware, network layers and protocols, Operating Systems, application and data processed),
- Has knowledge of security tools, good practices and standards,
- Be assertive and has good communication skills,
- Speaks fluently English,
- Is able to travel for a shorter timeframes,
- An additional advantage is to be familiar with:
- Vulnerability testing tools and techniques,
- Baselines creation and verification tools and techniques,
- Penetration testing tools and techniques
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.