IT Security Specialist, Gdynia
The position we offer
The qualifications you need
- Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security
- Three or more years of professional experience in IT security research, software development, security penetration testing, vulnerability research or security technology consulting
- Minimum one year's of experience in penetration testing engagements
- Excellent web application and end-to-end infrastructure penetration testing skills following standard methodologies
- Familiarity and understanding of recent attack vectors and exploits
- General expertise in IT technology and frameworks including client-server applications, databases, network public key infrastructures and cryptography
- In depth understanding of popular Operating System types and Network/Firewall infrastructure and protocols (e.g. UNIX, Windows, Cisco)
- Demonstrable proficiency in programming languages, preferably Java, C, C++, Shell, Perl, PHP or Python
- Excellent knowledge of information security principles, architecture, programming security flaws and secure programming best practices
- Strong in TCP/IP
- Proficiency in English
- Good written and spoken communications skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to responsibilities, priorities and working practices
- Ability to prioritise own workload whilst maintaining
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme. close attention to details