IT Security Test Coordinator, Gdynia
The position we offer
The qualifications you need
- Experience with IT security and penetration test will be an advantage.
- Project Manager skills is an advantages
- Good in leading a meeting
- Able to work with many tasks at the same time
- Structured and flexible with your work
- You can work independently as well as in teams
- You are careful, responsible and persistent with your work
- You have good English written and spoken communication skills
- Can accept a high workload in periods
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.