Senior PL/SQL Developer, Gdańsk
The position we offer
You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and department in Poland with excellent personal development opportunities.
The qualifications you need
- Expertise in data warehousing development (PL/SQL)
- Experience on Teradata or similar Datawarehousing platforms
- A master’s degree in IT or engineering.
- Written and spoken English on professional level is required, since our business language is English.
- Knowledge of financial services
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Are very organized and work productively in an environment where focus on delivering according to deadlines is essential.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Are detail-oriented and flexible.
- Have a proactive mind-set and is able to work independently.
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option