Head of Testing, Common platforms – Gdynia, Warsaw, Poland
The position we offer
- Define, communicate and implement testing strategy for Platforms, including tools, procedures, and methodologies.
- Build a function and teams responsible for testing components in Platforms, including regression testing and cross-platform, cross-function testing.
- Coordinate testing strategy and approach with other IT functions across Nordea.
- Define and implement KPIs that measure testing quality
- Take responsibility for ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking
- Work closely with the DevOps team to define the optimal solution for testing and release process for all the products build on the Platform
- Assess and oversee opportunities of testing automation reducing effort and reducing repetitive but necessary tasks in a formalized testing process gaining resource time
The qualifications you need
- Strong engineering background, preferably development
- Testing tools, including tracking and automated tools
- Tracking and collaboration: JIRA, Atlassian, Git, Jenkins
- Deep experience in Agile Methodologies
- Cloud-based infrastructure
- Continuous Development and Delivery
- Test Automation
- Matrix management, autonomous working
- Financial Control
- Vendor Management