Swedish Speaking Process Specialists - Nordea
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
We are currently expanding our Swedish team in Talllinn and we are looking for new team members.
As a Swedish Speaking Process Specialist you will deliver professional business specific services regarding dedicated team and investment project. During work in our company you can gain very rich knowledge about banking processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide data input on a regular basis
- Ensuring correct and timely delivery of all documentation
- Meet assigned targets according to customer’s needs
- Create, develop and update documentation and procedures regarding assigned tasks
- Contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Nordea is the leading financial institution in the Nordic region, with over 30,000 employees in the Nordics. Nordea Operations Centre (NOC) in Tallinn is providing a variety of different services to other units within the Nordea Group. As “One Nordea Team”, employees in NOC will be working very closely together with colleagues in the Nordic countries.
We will offer you:
- Great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic teams
- On-the job trainings to fully prepare You for the tasks
- Possibility to contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
- A chance to be part of a recently formed team consisting of people with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service
- Social and health benefits (sport benefit, accident insurance, team events, etc)
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You as person are able to work effectively as team player and You are an energetic person with strong customer mind-set. You as person have pro-active approach and open mind to new challenges,
- Fluent in Swedish language in oral and written communication (B2, C1/C2)
- Ability to take decision on provided information
- You are good at problem solving and analytical thinking
- You are quick learner
- Experience in working with official documents, useful to have knowledge about savings & investment products in banking/finance field.
- Finnish language knowledge would be beneficial
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Please send your application and CV in English via our job portal as soon as convenient for you as we plan our groups to start in January 2018.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.