Big Data Architect, Gdańsk/Warszawa
The position we offer
- Solution design and architecture of Big Data platforms and solutions, turning product roadmaps into production software products and applications
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure successful product delivery, which fully align with platform strategy
- Be part of design authorities, governance and design review for projects delivered by in house development and external service partners.
- Improve software engineering processes associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments,
- Work closely with Development and Ops teams in a Continuous Delivery environment.
The qualifications you need
- 10+ years experiences in Data analytics and business intelligence space.
- Expertise in various Big Data technologies, including Apache Spark, Kafka, NoSQL stores
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven track of driving solution design and architecture in enterprise environments.
- Hands on Scala / Java development experiences
- Extensive experiences in data integration on both Hadoop and traditional environments
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and be a fast learner
- Data driven thinking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and experience of distributed global teams
- Experience in implementing data security capabilities such as encryption, anonymisation is a big plus.
- Expertise in continuous integration, automation, containerisation to improve efficiency of the engineering team.
- Experience in work in international environment,
- Solid grounding in Financial Service,
- Full time position with flexible work schedule and working from home office
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialise in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly, international team
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Access to Employee Pension and life insurance Scheme
- Relocation package option