Deployment Specialist, Gdynia
Are you the one who can help Nordea to build the IT of tomorrow?
We are looking for IT professionals who enjoy working with people and processes in a highly complex and mod-ern IT systems context.
Within the E2E Testing & Deployment Team you will be responsible for the continues integration, continues de-ployment and to ensure that the various projects and system life cycle activities can co-exist in the release envi-ronments. That will give you an opportunity to learn and develop in the expanding release and deployment area
The position we offer
The role of Deployment Expert is about building and continuously improving our runtime environment build, deliv-ery, and deployment pipeline, aiming at enabling a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline. Work with the lead engineer to primarily build and support of entire CI suite Tools (Stash/GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence) administration involving creation and management of custom, projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations. Create an maintain detailed technical documentation.
You will be a part of a Global Team, with colleagues in the Nordic countries.
We have a strong Team Spirit and commitment. We keep an informal and open atmosphere and are trying to have fun at work.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
You are an excellent driver and appreciate having a challenging position with many tasks, stakeholders and ex-pectations. To succeed in this role you must be service and goal oriented, self-driven and show a “can do” atti-tude.
You are open to limited travel within Nordic region.
You will be the perfect match to the position if you have:
- Higher education in IT area
- Multiple years of experience in build/release configuration management
- Robust understanding of build automation
- Experience in scripting (shell scripting, python)
- Familiar with Java
Motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is the mind-set we are looking for in the potential candidates. We focus on each employee’s professional development and combine personal development plans with suitable tasks and necessary education.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.