Senior Robotics IT Analyst-Engineer - application support, Gdynia
The position we offer
- resolve incidents and manage problems
- application management - configuration and administration, participation in release management process, software upgrades
- vendor & license management
- participation in release management (import/export packages)
- access management (BluePrism, ObserveIT, RobotID)
- VDI configuration and support
- interact with stakeholders and help clarifying questions or solving issues
The qualifications you need
- experience in RPA
- good knowledge of Windows and virtualization
- solid understanding of Client-Server architecture
- some experience in working with databases
- fluent English (written and verbal communication)
- knowledge of Blue Prism platform would be a significant advantage.
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.