Recruitment Service Partner in Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence – HR experience not required, Łódź
The position we offer
The qualifications you need
- Supporting the full-cycle recruitment process by managing practical issues and tasks to enable an efficient and smooth recruitment process for hiring manager, recruiters, and to secure positive experience for the candidates.
- Managing recruitment administration in a structured manner to ensure an efficient and smooth process
- Liaising with Nordea recruiters and senior recruiters and other stakeholders based in the Nordic countries and locally in Poland.
- Conducting reference and background checks for candidates in order for Nordea to be compliant.
- Utilize relevant HR systems efficiently to secure high data quality and accurately recording in each step of the process.
- Fluency in written and verbal English (at least B2/C1) – however, we do not require a certificate.
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to drive innovation and actively seek for improvements.
- Some experience in recruitment/talent sourcing area would be an asset.
- Great possibilities to develop, including an opportunity to participate in setting up a new global talent acquisition centre of excellence
- Possibilities to take an active part in various and interesting recruitment projects (of both local and global nature)
- Stable employment conditions and an attractive benefits package (incl. private medical care, sport cards, holiday subsidy and many more)
- A wide range of learning & development opportunities, incl. soft skills trainings and Nordic languages classes