Recruitment Service Partner in Talent Acquisition Global Operations – HR experience not required, Łódź
Workplace: Lodz, Poland
With reference to a new project within talent acquisition / recruitment services area we are looking for new colleagues to join our newly established function. The new team will be a part of People Service Centre department based in Lodz, which is supporting Group People (former Group HR) globally with various people-related processes (e.g. recruitment support & talent sourcing, contracting and on-boarding, learning support, etc.).
The position we offer
In your role you will support Nordea’s recruitment process, both globally and locally in Poland. You will manage a wide range of practicalities regarding ongoing recruitment projects and deal with practical issues and tasks to add value to Nordea’s talent acquisition process. You will liaise with recruiters and other colleagues, seated in the 4 Nordics countries, as well as in Poland.
Your role will help you further develop your own organisational and people-related skills, as well as your understanding of various recruitment-related processes.
The qualifications you need
In particular you will be responsible for a growing variety of tasks, including:
- Supporting the full-cycle recruitment process by managing practical issues and tasks to enable an efficient and smooth recruitment process for hiring manager, recruiters, and to secure positive experience for the candidates.
- Managing recruitment administration in a structured manner to ensure an efficient and smooth process.
- Liaising with Nordea recruiters and senior recruiters and other stakeholders based in the Nordic countries and locally in Poland.
- Conducting reference and background checks for candidates in order for Nordea to be compliant.
- Utilize relevant HR systems efficiently to secure high data quality and accurately recording in each step of the process.
You will need the following skills and attributes:
- Fluency in written and verbal English (at least B2/C1) – however, we do not require a certificate.
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to drive innovation and actively seek for improvements.
- Some experience in recruitment/talent sourcing area would be an asset.
We offer you:
- Great possibilities to develop, including an opportunity to participate in setting up a new global talent acquisition centre of excellence.
- Possibilities to take an active part in various and interesting recruitment projects (of both local and global nature).
- Stable employment conditions and an attractive benefits package (incl. private medical care, sport cards, holiday subsidy and many more).
- A wide range of learning & development opportunities, incl. soft skills trainings and Nordic languages classes.
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.