Solution analyst-engineer in application maintenance, Gdynia
The position we offer
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
- Ability to read, analyse and understand source codes (Java preferred but other major programming language is also fine) – no programming skills required.
- Database skills in the area of performance tuning and problem solving; Oracle is preferred but experience with MS SQL or similar is also welcome
- Desire to broaden your knowledge and learn every day something new (we use many tools and technologies, like WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Splunk, MQ, Exadata, Java Microservices, RESTful APIs, …)