Test Automation Engineer (Credit Risk), Gdansk
At the beginning of 2014 we have opened a new IT Development Centre office in Poland, Tricity. Our ambition is to become a leading Capital Markets development unit with top quality developers.
Test Automation Engineer
Counterparty Credit Risk IT
The position we offer:
We are building Nordea Capital Markets next generation Middle Office IT solutions: Liquidity management, accounting, statutory reporting and controlling frameworks. This includes working accurately with large amounts of data in a timely manner, sometimes in real-time.
You will be part of an informal and strong development team building services and systems using Java and industry standard tools and methodologies. We use agile processes in small teams in close corporation with our business owners. Together with the team you will be responsible for the design, development and test of the new solution.
- Stable employment conditions in international environment
- A chance to be a part of a new team
- Business trips to Copenhagen
- Agile project approach
- Challenging tasks
- Cafeteria benefits plan (life insurance, retirement program, sport card, private health care, cinema tickets)
- Possibility to increase your knowledge and skills
The qualifications you need:
We are looking for a dedicated Test Automation Engineer with:
- Selenium experience
- TDD experience
- Software development skills – Java, scripting like Python, bash etc.
- Good knowledge of test design techniques
- Good knowledge about product development life cycle and software test life
- If you don’t already know the Capital Markets domain, we expect you to learn it quickly
- Communicative English
- Readiness for business trips for the first few months
More information and send application:
To apply for this position please send CV in English (including permit for processing personal data: I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)).