Big Data developer – Platform Integration, Gdynia
Platform integration is a unit
within Data Engineering at Group functions in Nordea. We are establishing our
capabilities in Poland are looking for a Big Data developer.
You will participate in transformation projects ranging from changing our accounting interface to integrating core
accounting engine into our new Core Banking and Payment platforms, and into new
Treasury and Capital Markets systems.
We are soon starting the execution phase of Nordea’s
next generation accounting interface platform (Big data) and we need You to
help us meet our business challenges.
The position we offer
Engineering department is responsible for supporting technology for regulatory,
business and finance reporting and strategically delivering Nordea’s next
generation data services and data platform.
Integration unit is a part of Data engineering department and is
responsible for providing IT solutions related to integration and sourcing of
data to the common information platform for further processing.
As part of our
strategy we plan to develop solutions enabling the integration of new core
banking, new customer data and new payments platforms.
You will be part
of a strong team, working cross border and through an integrated value chain
focusing on the integration of new platforms with focus on the accounting
Your main responsibilities
- Design, code,
document and test highly effective applications within Global Accounting
Interface application area, applying your technical competence to fulfil
requirements with regards to scalability, robustness and operational
The qualifications you need
- Java expertise,
- Problem solving with a
- You have a broad experience in IT, including application design, test, solution
architecture and infrastructure development,
- skills in Tomcat and Spring framework,
- You are
creative and like producing your own ideas,
- You appreciate
Degree, preferably with qualifications in IT or Engineering,
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Sqoop, Spark,
- Skills in open
source tools (Bamboo, JIRA, Bitbucket, Git/Stash)
- Experience from Test Driven development
from banking industry/accounting solutions
By joining the Nordea team you will also gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious
international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and
opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere
in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door
- Possibility to participate in training programs
enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- An incentive package that includes a medical
services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send application
Please submit your
application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later
than June 30, 2017, by using our online application form.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.