IT Service Continuity Expert, Gdynia
IT Continuity is a part of Technology Operation and Support Unit in Nordea Group. As a team member of IT Continuity unit you will be supporting our infrastructure and operations to be compliant with the Nordea Business Continuity Framework.
The position we offer
As an IT Continuity Expert your responsibility will be to:
- Ensure disaster recovery plans for data centers, applications and infrastructure are created, maintained, approved and tested.
- Follow up on divergences identified during disaster recovery testing.
- Create reporting with status of compliance to Nordea Business Continuity Framework.
- Support our technicians in infrastructure and operations to create test plans and reports – particularly within storage management
- Work to ensure test of backup and restore procedures with best in class approach
- Assess risks to business operations
- Consistently focus on having resilient environments
The qualifications you need
The best candidate:
- Has solid technical knowledge preferably in midrange or mainframe area
- Previous continuity management experience
- Works in a systematic and methodical way
- Produces workable solution to a range of problems
- Has excellent communication skills to be used against IT application providers and infrastructure component owners
- Has excellent planning and organizing skills
- Is able to travel for a shorter timeframes.
- Speaks and write fluently English
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Work based on an employment contract
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in a training program enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.