QA Operations Engineer, Gdynia
Be part of a team of tool experts whose job is to deliver, maintain and support tools for development and test in close cooperation with selected vendors. We are a part of Nordea Group Architecture unit and have a unique possibility to work with large enterprise installations supporting 4,5K+ developers, 8K+ testers and 20K+ users.
In reaching our ambitious goal of having the best enterprise solution possible, we do so in close cooperation with HPE and Atlassian. Our regular meetings with Technical Account Managers and success teams will provide you with access to the best qualified experts in the world.
As a section in MTS (Methods, Tools and Support) we also contribute in creating and delivering IT Strategies, Methodologies, Standards and relevant Development and Test Support Services. We are contributing in setting the direction and standards for development and test tools for all of Nordea.
The position we offer
As a part of a team of tool experts you will cooperate with seven colleagues in Poland and over a dozen across Scandinavia. We are flexible to tailor the actual content of the job to your particular expertise but in general, as an QA Operations Engineer it will be your responsibility to:
- Maintain, develop and support Test Tools
- Evaluate new and existing Test Tools
- Contribute in setting up the tools landscape in Nordea
The qualifications you need
- Good knowledge of Test Tools in general
- Experience in tool administration e.g. product installations, product, administration, license handling
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Experience in agile ways of working will be an advantage
- System Administration skills (Linux and/or Windows) will be an advantage
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Dev Ops will be an advantage
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.