Agile Project Manager in Common Platforms, Gdansk or Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an Agile Project Manager, you’ll lead engineering scrums and manages external dependencies. You oversee timely completion and delivery of all projects, regularly provide updates to Leadership with regards to progress.
In Common Platforms unit, we create data services. Data is critical to our business and our customers. We harness the power of data to understand the needs of our customers provide our customers with a true digital experience through all our contact points with them and tailor our products to best meet their needs. Data is also our primary ammunition in the fight against wrong doing and bad behaviour as it powers our defensive capability in Risk, Fraud and Financial Crime.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with Product Owners to focus on business priorities, and managing continually changing requirements;
- Driving Sprint planning and daily stand-ups with the scrum team;
- Tracking sprint progress, managing blockers to ensure sprint goals are met;
- Providing transparency - clear and accurate metrics on sprint reports
- Running sprint retrospectives and review meetings;
- Driving scrum teams to continuously improve;
- Coaching the project teams to adopt best practices with Agile development methodologies; and
- Working with the team to define release and launch plan
The role is based in Gdańsk or Warsaw.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with distributed global teams, including offshore team.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing agile scrum to delivery software projects, preferably in a enterprise environment
- Experienced in project management of data warehouse / BI projects
- Sounds Knowledge of Agile practices
- Technical Background (experience with either Java, SQL or Data warehouse development). Exposure to Big Data development is highly desirable.
- Data driven thinking
- Solid grounding in Financial Service
- Bachelor's degree
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 8 April 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.