Junior Process Officer in Group Financial Crime Prevention (Sanctions Screening Investigations Poland team), Łódź
Location: Lodz, Poland
Group AML & Sanctions in Nordea Bank AB has been looking for employees to enforce our fast developing team.
You will be supporting our transaction sanction screening unit. If you would like to join us in our everyday challenge in financial anti-crime activities, send us your CV.
The position we offer
- support in your personal and professional development;
- great atmosphere at workplace in enthusiastic GFCP team;
- stable employment;
- attractive benefit package and good working conditions.
- deliver professional business specific services regarding dedicated team/project in Group AML & Sanctions;
- ability to work under time pressure;
- meet assigned KPI's according to customer’s needs;
- contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes;
- willingness to participate in business trips (occasionally);
- support training activities;
- work in a changing environment.
The qualifications you need
- university degree/students available to full time employment ( mathematics, economics, law, statistics, management, administration);
- interested in finance area (sanctions, anti-money laundering)
- quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimistic and energetic personality;
- English language on appropriate level (it must be at least B1/B2);
- very good communication skills;
- at least secondary school education;
- good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- self-starter with good planning skills;
- focused, disciplined, well-organized;
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.